Monday, June 22, 2015

"COPA AMERICA"

Well, I have already said to a ton of you but we have permission here to watch the COPA AMERICA!!!!!!!! WOOO!!! And Chile is doing so good this year :) Its been great to watch these soccer games with less actives, recent converts, and investigators. It's actually helping a lot to get good relationships with them and help them progress.

Besides that, this week has been slow but good. A lot of the people here in Victoria are a bit harder to reach but it's all good. It just shows that they are not ready yet to accept this message we have to offer, but we have been teaching Jazmin. She is 29 years old and has 2 little kids. She is so cute. We watched Chile play Mexico with her and it was so intense. We all sat on her bed and ate bread with cheese and ham while we watched it. It was so fun :) She has such a desire to learn more about the gospel and help her kids. I love Jazmin.

We have been working a lot with members too this week because we know the members need our help too. My favorite scripture is in D&C 18:10 and I love it because it talks about how everyone is important to God. It's true! I am not here just to baptize, but to also help my brothers and sisters chilenos to remember Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father in their lives. I love this great work and that I can help the people here in Chile :) 

Have a great week and sorry my letters are short .) 

Con MUCHO cariƱo y amor,
Hermana Burnham
 


"COPA AMERICA with Jazmin and her little ones" :) :) :)





"Another intercambio in Curacatin with 6 Hermana's"



"Lookin' at the volcanoes :)"




"Sushi"


"I burned myself on our wood stove" :(



 

No comments:

Post a Comment