Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sittin', Waitin', Wishin'.....

Where is my call!?! Hahaha just kidding. It's not supposed to be here until Friday or Saturday. But that doesn't mean I won't check my mail box EVERYDAY! I am just getting anxious I guess :)

So while I was in Utah for my Grandpa's funeral, I got a text on Friday from my Bishop saying that on Thursday my call was assigned! YIPPEE! Holy cow. It's just crazy to think that those general authorities looked at my pictures and picked where I will serve for 18 months. It's very unreal to me. I still don't believe that my call is gonna be here in 2-3 days. So my days have been spent eating.... A LOT. Like, really. A LOT. Fast food is so tempting. I am stress/anxious/nervous/excited eating. Is that even possible?! For me, yes. Yes it is! Hahaha, well besides that, I got a nice hair cut, or in other words, its all GONE! But that's okay. Maybe it's missionary looking? And all this fast food has given me some fun little fortune cookies :) 2-3 MORE DAYS!!!


It's all gone! But that's okay. And of course I didn't take this picture at work..... in the bathroom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment