Monday, July 6, 2015

"Proud To Be a Chilena!!"

WE WON THE COPA AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud to be Chilena. Take that Argentina :)
Sorry, but I don't have much time to write this week. All is well and enjoy the pictures :)

"The best jumping picture of all time!!!!!!"

"I may or may not have burned myself with a lightbulb........"





"The truck with Jesus and the Michelan Man! Wow!"










"Tiffany.....they have your chocolate here!" :)




"Thanks for the dog collar Amber!"




"Take that PERU!"


"VIVA CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"Elder Casperson with food for district meeting!!!!!"



"Angol....for an intercambio with the sister training leader. I do NOT want to serve there. Way too many hills!"


"With Hermana Gallardo from Argentina in our intercambio" :)











"Celebrating one year!!!!! And 7 months for my chica dominicana :) WOW!"




"This is how I leave the house. IT'S FREEZING!"


"Hahahahaha our investigators daughter got gum stuck in her hair and we took it out with butter!"


"Futbol with Roberto!!!!! WE TOTALLY WON!!!! I am one proud Chilena" :)



"I went to the volcano for the third time today :) It was awesome!"











"My three companions with me :) Ohhhhhhhh tan lindas!"














 

No comments:

Post a Comment