Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"The Holy Ghost"

I dont have a lot of time to type today, but I do have a story.

2 days ago, me and Hermana Lozano were going into a neighborhood and I just got the sickest feeling. A feeling that we should not go there. So I prayed to Heavenly Father in my heart. I asked to him to give me that feeling again at the upcoming street sign if we should not go into that neighborhood. That that would be like my sign. So when we got to the street sign, I got that feeling again that we should not go. I told my companion and we turned around. I dont know why we were not supposed to go in there, but that is okay. Because I know that the Holy Ghost was watching out for me. 1 Nefi 4:6 talks about this! Such a good scripture. 

Anyway, Chile is great! I got to lead the music in church yesterday. So terrifying. Even with just 30 members. The food here is either really good or bad. And I cant decide if I will lose or gain weight here. We walk SO MUCH each day, but then the members feed us heaps and heaps of food. Who knows. My calves are rock solid now, so thats a plus :) 

It is starting to get warmer. SPRING IS COMING!!! Ya the seasons are still messing me up. Chile is beautiful and I love my zone. They are the best! My Spanish gets better each day. No where near perfect, but better :) 

I love you all so much! Sorry for the short email. I promise next weeks will be longer! :)

-Hermana Burnham
 

"The massive hill I conquered this week!"

"Of course bread and Ecco......the Chilean classic."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment