Monday, November 30, 2015

"47 in Church!!!"

Why yes, did we have 47 in the church yesterday? WE SURE DID. That is a newwwwww recorrddddddd! :) Well, for Santa Juana. It was really cool. I couldn't believe it. I play the little electric piano and so I have to count every week the number of people and I couldn't believe. Miracles still exist :) It was great!

And we just had a great week. Nothing TOO exciting but we did finally get some people to church. YAY! We got Maribel and Andres. A couple. Andres is a less active and Maribel is not a member. It was soooo good to get them to church after many years and see that they are progressing a lot. They started doing their prayers together and reading the Book of Mormon together. It's awesome :) 

We found Katherin again. She is going through a lot of hard things that I can't really write here, but I am really happy that finally things have calmed down a bit for her and that we are teaching her again :) 

Besides that, it's SUPER HOT IN SANTA JUANA! I feel like I am in Phoenix in the dead of summer. It's getting hot. The nights are even hot and it's hard to sleep. But hey, I will be fine. 

I just wanted to say that you are all so great. Thanks for always keeping me in your prayers and supporting me. I don't know what I would be doing without the support from back home. I continue seeing blessings and miracles every day out here and I know the mission will never truly end. It's our responsibility to always share the gospel. 

I love you all! Have a great week and I will be writing you all only ONE MORE TIME. Weird.

Hermana Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment