Monday, November 16, 2015

"One Month"

I am so sorry people. I AM SO LAZY AT THIS! I promise to be faithful this last month. Beause I will be HOME in one month...... Weird. 

Anyways, today are transfers. And yes, I am staying in little Santa Juana. Not gonna lie, it kind of killed me. It's so small and ya I already have 4 months here, but I will be okay. I guess the Lord just needs me here. So I am sure there has GOT to be someone out there in this country town :) 
 
The work has been kind of hard here. We get some awesome investigators, but then none of them come to church. It's SUPER hard to get them to come to church. So if you have any advice, that would be great! 
 
No, but it really is such a good sector. Santa Juana is super blessed with great leaders. We had an activity and watched Meet the Mormons. It was so fun and outside with a projector. 
 
Well, I hope all is well and that you all are doing great. Thanks for the prayers and love and support and just EVERYTHING! I love you all so much!

Hermana Burnham
 

 


"This is why I hate dogs.......9 DOGS JUST RIGHT THERE!"


"A dead rat right in the street." YUM!!











"We got to help our Stake with a mini trek activity......we were the angels!!!!!"









"This is how we do weekly planning with Hermana Castaneda dressed up.....like this!"


"Another dead baby bird."


No comments:

Post a Comment